A Case for the Best Master's Program


Today marks two years that I applied for the InnoEnergy Master’s program. Little did I know how much my life would change just by taking that step. The deadline for the first round to apply for all programs is rapidly approaching – only a few days away! If you have any doubt about applying for this incredible adventure, read this and you will be scrambling to fill in your application.

Being a part of the SELECT Master’s, I have travelled to Krakow, Poland, Eindhoven, Netherlands and Stockholm, Sweden, each for one week; on top of the fact that I lived in Barcelona, Spain for one year and Lisbon, Portugal for five months. We have learned about so many other cultures and made friends from several different backgrounds.  InnoEnergy is truly a program of mobility and through this, we have met other students from all over the world who are all striving for the same thing: create a sustainable future.

Some fellow SELECTers and I at the 2016 European Utility Week in Barcelona, Spain - an opportunity afforded to us by being a part of InnoEnergy!
The InnoEnergy CommUnity has also been one of the most incredible parts of the Master’s for me. Being a representative has helped me enrichen my leadership skills and learn how to plan events that inspire and educate. Through the CommUnity I have also been fortunate to participate in meetings around Europe that show the drive and determination we all have to become the largest community of students striving for sustainability in the world.

This is a unique Master’s program, unlike any other: you get an education from two different universities in two different countries, friends from around the world that will be your InnoEnergy family for life and skills that will open many possibilities for you when you (sadly) finish.

Two years ago, I could not have imagined the person I would be today. InnoEnergy has helped develop me into a leader, one that aims to inspire and create the most sustainable world we want to be a part of. So what are you waiting for? Go apply and become the change!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This is a blog for the students of InnoEnergy Master's School.